Thursday 14 October 2010

Eggs three days in a row

Wow as the title says 3 eggs I'm quite impressed. The girls are getting used to my habits now and seem to follow me about while not trying to escape of course!

Molly has developed the irritating habit of trying to peck the egg as soon as I go to get it from the nest box. I have to wear a glove at the moment as she pecks me the whole time.

Not to mention the three tinkers were trying to jump out of the nest box tonight. Possibly because they thought I was distracted because I was on the phone. I'm sure my friend thinks I'm mad! Nothing new there then!

Oh and they loved the Acorns  :0) So i might look for more windfall on Saturday when its light. They were not so keen on apple must have been a cooking apple :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment